RULES & REGULATIONS – Cattle & Stock
NAIT Registration No. 461146
2. No late entries accepted.
3. Stock judging will start at 9.30am sharp.
4. Cows in milk will be judged first.
5. All cattle must be haltered and broken to lead.
6. Beef Bulls 12 months and over must be ringed and under adequate supervision.
7. All Dairy Bulls must be ringed, have two leaders and under adequate supervision as per administration manual.
8. All cattle must be led out for judges inspection if required.
9. All dairy cattle will be judged on dairy points.
10. Entries in registered classes to state name, date of birth and registered number. Sire and dam to be stated for young pedigree stock.
11. A Mutton breed sheep to be shorn on or after 1st September.
12. All classes of animals age to be determined on date of entry unless stipulated.
13. The judge to have the right to reclassify any stock entered in the wrong class.
14. The Committee will not be held responsible under any circumstances for loss, damage, or misdelivery of stock or implements exhibited at the show.
15. Any person lodging a protest must deposit the sum of $20.00, which will be forfeited if the protest is not allowed.
16. Prize money for Sheep and Cattle Classes: First $5, second $3, third $2. 1 to 3 entries, 1st prize only will be paid, 4, 5 and 6 entries, 2nd prize will be paid. 7 entries, 3rd prize will be paid.
17. The scale of points shall be FIRST 6, SECOND 4, THIRD 2, FOURTH 1, if award made by judge. Champion – 2 extra points, Reserve Champion – 1 extra point.
18. No stock to be sold if not exhibited.
19. No stock shall be moved from the grounds until 3.30pm on the day of Show.
20. Loading ramp situated in grounds.
21. Champions selected from 1st & 2nd placings from age group classes.
ENTRIES CLOSE THURSDAY 11TH JANUARY 2018